Are your pumpkins decorated? The last costume details complete? Is the front porch prepared for an onslaught of candy begging creatures? If not, I hope this list of links, full of halloween garden inspiration, will help to get you into a dark mood and ready for some spirited delights.
- Sweet Soft Skulls – A DIY for some fun Halloween (ghosts and skull) pompoms.
- Aunt Peggy Has Departed – Doilies as spiderwebs.
- Britain’s most Haunted Places – Many are gardens.
- Alternative Pumpkin Decorating Ideas
- Haunted Hotel Rooms – Are you booked for a spooky trip?
- Eerie Tales from the Haunted Garden – Listen in with Carmen and Alice on Heritage Radio.
- A Collection of Haunted Halloween Playlists
- For The BIRDS! – some amazingly artistic and quite spooky birdhouses
- Garden Ghost – How to make a chicken wire garden ghost (seen above)
image from wacky archives where you will also find a full tutorial for making the garden ghost.
Get My Free Newsletter
Connect with Nature.