I was inspired to create this container garden by the late season and the rich colors of fall. But the warmth of summer is still hanging on - for now. This garden pot appeals to the side of me that wants things a little wild - while also maintaining a certain sense of stylish decorum.
The plants in this recipe:
- (1) Coreopsis 'Cosmic Evolution'
- (1) Pennisetum Setaceum 'Rubrum'
- (1) Thymus vulgaris 'Hi Ho Silver'
- (1) Carex comans 'Frosted Curls'
- (1) Coreopsis 'Jive'
- (1) Calibrachoa 'Dreamsicle'
I found all the plants locally, but here is where you can find the plants online:
- Calibrachoa ‘Dreamsicle’ Available from Proven Winners.
- Carex comans ‘Frosted Curls’ – Available from Bluestone Perennials or Proven Winners
- Pennisetum setaceum ‘Rubrum’ Available from Proven Winners
- Thymus vulgaris ‘Hi Ho Silver’ Available from Wilder Herbs
- Coreopsis ‘Cosmic Evolution’ - Available from Santa Rosa Gardens
- Coreopsis ‘Jive’ – Available from Santa Rosa Gardens
- Container: Campania International
See more Container Gardening Recipes:
- Countertop Bonsai Herb Container
- Autumnal Marsala - With Apples Container Garden Recipe
- A Wild & Earthy Autumn White Recipe
- Feathery Fall Fireworks Container Garden Recipe