I am off this weekend to the New York Gift show. It is my first time attending, so I hope to find some exciting treasures to share with you. If you are interested to follow along, Susan Cohan (my Leaf Magazine Co-Editor) will be sharing her finds all day on Saturday and I will be sharing mine all day on Sunday. It will (hopefully) be a rapid-fire design inspiration event that will go down on the Leaflets tumblr blog and Leaf’s facebook page (take your pick for where you want to keep up with us)
Until then, here are some other weekend things to ponder:
- I just discovered that someone I respect tremendously has written the book that I have long wished existed….not sure how I missed it, but here it is now.
- Is all this warm winter weather tricking you into thinking that summer is soon? It is for me, and I am daydreaming about sleeping porches.
- Need Valentine Inspiration? check out my column this week on Apartment Therapy.
- I have always been fascinated with these….can they really carry water?
- I LOVE the style of the these plant profiles for ‘Weeds’….er I mean ‘Spontaeous Urban Plants’….or as my mom would say – ‘Volunteers’.
- Who lives way up north? These are fantastic, but I want more!! Please Share!
image from pinterest
Get My Free Newsletter
Connect with Nature.