You may have noticed that new badge over on the right — it is for a new and exciting blogging adventure that I am involved with. The Garden Designers Roundtable (GRDT) is a group of 20 Landscape Designers who also maintain blogs on the subject. We have banded together to hopefully bring you a regular dose of garden inspiration from around the country (+ England) and the blogoshere. Our schedule of topics is varied and interesting and each month about half of us will be tackling the topic. I happen to be officially sitting this month (our first) out….but all the other posts are going live today. Here is the line up all around the topic of foliage.
- Andrew Keys : Garden Smackdown : Boston, MA »
- Christina Salwitz : Personal Garden Coach : Renton, WA »
- Debbie Roberts : Garden of Possibilities : Stamford, CT »
- Ivette Soler : The Germinatrix : Los Angeles, CA »
- Jocelyn Chilvers : The Art Garden : Denver, CO
- Pam Penick : Digging : Austin, TX »
- Rebecca Sweet : Gossip in the Garden : Los Altos, CA »
- Shirley Bovshow : Eden Makers : Los Angeles, CA »
If you are interested in following our group more closely, you can become a fan of our facebook page and even participate in deciding what some of our upcoming subjects will be. We all hope you will find our roundtable useful and interesting.
And speaking of foliage…(this is my homage to foliage in honor of today’s Garden Designers Roundtable kick off)…I came across these awesome Leaf Magnets by Richard Hutton today— they are plastic (hopefully recycled?!?) and I have already emailed the company responsible for making them to see if I can get my hands on a few sets (they don’t seem readily available)….I am hoping I can turn my ugly black filing cabinet next to my desk into an interesting indoor bush….maybe in late september…I can slowly introduce a few yellows and reds in honor of the season….
Get My Free Newsletter
Connect with Nature.