What are you doing this weekend? I am participating in an ancient ceremony tonight….as part of another new Studio ‘g’ column. I am excited to introduce it and the columnist who will be creating it, to you on Monday! Until then, here are a few links…..
- As a certifiable list keeper, this, from one of my favorite writers, charms me.
- I’ve seen alot of this kind of thing lately…..tell me, do you think it is a trend in floral design?
- No more Latin!!
- I was reminded of this post today — and it still makes me smile.
- A planter DIY that I need to try soon.
- I have been obsessed with Bug Houses this week….I also wrote about them on Apartment Therapy this week.
- And I thought my grandparents grew up in a Black and White world? Love seeing it in color.
- Clever idea for standing around (rather than sitting around) the garden.
(image of pretty bug habitat from urban hedgerow)
BACK ISSUES of P+V Newspaper Are Available in the FREE Resource Library
Get A Prettier, More Organized Garden in 10 Days
JOIN THE GARDEN DESIGN CHALLENGE
Get your garden in shape so you can enjoy some peaceful & nourishing time in your own piece of the great outdoors.