Is the weather crazy where you are? New England is having stormy weather like I haven’t seen since I lived in Colorado (fast moving afternoon thunder/tornado storms seemed to always be expected). As I type this I am still trying to dry off from the 20 second dash from my car into a store that left me literally dripping once inside. At least the nice man at the store was kind enough to offer me some paper towels.
I’m not complaining though…I love this weather…..thunder and a rapid fire a change of scene is one of my favorite things. Here is hoping the weekend stays exciting…and just in case you are holed up inside….here are some fun links.
- Do you eat sprouts? I don’t but I think I should, so I’m going to try this for me, not my chickens.
- Who has some rhubarb leaves? They would be fun to use with this project.
- Nice Glow-y idea.
- Can we fashion straight talk…I get the green one….but WTH with other….(just because they are models does not make it right) Can we all agree to not go there?
- This bridge is so cool.
- Even better than a doormat.
- And speaking of doormats….Don’t throw away the crummy old one…fix it!
- And another from the ‘don’t throw that away file’ — this time its spoon awesomeness. (and perfect for outdoor decor)
- Susan and I talked about container gardening with Joss and Main — if you are looking for some tips, you might want to check it out.
image from gaya mere nature. (I’m still color obsessing…and I have always loved neal’s yard in London – it just makes me happy to look at it)
BACK ISSUES of P+V Newspaper Are Available in the FREE Resource Library
Get A Prettier, More Organized Garden in 10 Days
JOIN THE GARDEN DESIGN CHALLENGE
Get your garden in shape so you can enjoy some peaceful & nourishing time in your own piece of the great outdoors.