It’s finally here. I feel like a new mother with a scheduled c-section planned for later this afternoon. It’s been many months and now I just gotta get this thing out…but what about tomorrow — what will that be like?
It’s 5:15 am (I’ve been up since 4:30) I am trying to quell my simultaneous fear and excitement with coffee. No matter what happens afterwards, it’s going to be a big day, today.
So here is how it’s going to go down — I hope you can join me along the way –
1) I need to go finish about 50 little things on the magazine and other details of launching a website and a PR campaign all at the same time.
2) At about 3:00pm today we should be all done and ready to go — that’s when you all come in. Stop by the leaf mag website, have a first look at the magazine.
3) At 6:00 join us on twitter (@leafmag) to tell us what you think and help us celebrate.
4) You go curl up with the magazine and really enjoy it.
5) Tomorrow, come back here and we will start to chat just like we used too before the magazine took over — I plan to take off at least one week before working on issue # 2 to get things a little back to normal. 😉
Get My Free Newsletter
Connect with Nature.