I launched a new format for the PITH + VIGOR newsletter this morning. I’m feeling much better about what it is (I’ve never liked it before – but struggled to get my head around what it should be). I want it to be a special and inspirational note for those of you who have signed up; something that you can look forward to each week – and (hopefully) a nice way to shift to a weekend mindset.
I’d love to hear your thoughts about the format, content, whatever – anything that will help me make it better.
Here is the contents of this newsletter. This is the last time, I will post this as a post – in the future this will only go to newsletter subscribers. (You can subscribe here)
I’m experimenting with the purpose and layout of these emails. I thought I would share links that have inspired me each week. I hope they inspire you too. Let me know what you think?
- Alain De Botton’s facebook page has grabbed my attention and it isn’t letting go.
- Good parenting advice
- I think I might want to live in Pau, France (someday). Did you know that it is the greenest (as in, has the most public park acreage) city in Europe?
- I like the idea of a Logbook – kinda like a gratitude journal but more of my mindset.
- On creativity and walking. And on seeking answers and walking. I’ve been walking a lot.
- I’m learning about the teeming life within my dirt with these playing cards.
- We tattooed eggs this week. But I think I like these foliage eggs better.
- Did you see this video about how the wolves in Yellowstone changed the rivers?
- I got alot out of this article on Career Tips from Creative Women Entrepreneurs. I hope you do too.
image by rochelle greayer (on instagram)
BACK ISSUES of P+V Newspaper Are Available in the FREE Resource Library
Get A Prettier, More Organized Garden in 10 Days
JOIN THE GARDEN DESIGN CHALLENGE
Get your garden in shape so you can enjoy some peaceful & nourishing time in your own piece of the great outdoors.