I am ready for the weekend….and then I am not….this is going to be one of those really, really, really long-feeling weekends, because next week is February school vacation and we really don’t have big plans. Unless you count a massive spring cleaning with the help of 2 kids big plans. We are prepping for puppy-days ahead and for the next 10 days I have a captive audience of puppy-desperate helpers to leverage for some hard-core cleaning and organizing …. I think I am going through a similar pre-puppy nesting instinct that I experienced prior to the birth of both my children.
All the work aside….I dream of whiling my days amongst pretty books and flowers (above) from An Apple A Day.
Here are a few more links to carry you through the next couple days:
- A New Domino!?!
- A Garden of Edun at Harvey Nick’s.
- Another great Playground Blog.
- Yellow, Pink, Blue, Green, Black and White — I am obsessing at $34 each.
- Cooking, hunting, fishing and harvesting – on the opposite side of the planet is a good winter fix.
- Chocolate Whiskey? Neat sounds nice….but in my coffee…total Yum, I think.
image of Calceolaria-Slipper Flower varieties from Print Collection.
Get My Free Newsletter
Connect with Nature.