Please accept my apologies for being away yesterday. The day was packed to the gills and getting online was ultimately not in the cards. But, among other things, I think we have finally found a puppy — he is a couple weeks from arriving at our home, but this sweet picture gives a good idea of the future Greayer family dog.
Here are a few fun links to check out til Monday!
- What I’m talking about when I say Inspiration is everywhere and can be applied to anything.
- These are so artistic and cute!!
- The most interesting daffodils I have seen in a while…..(Narcissus cavanillesii)
- I love bling…when used judiciously….but I’m not sure about this, what do you think?
- Surf Style is at least part of the reason why I want to learn to ride waves….
- Have you noticed the 1980’s flashback trend for Neon? Here is a nice way to embrace the fashion.
- Meredith (my daughter) is embracing origami (little pieces of paper all over the house) – I’m trying to direct her enthusiasm here. I have lots of good uses for them in decorating the garden.
- Jen’s Mardi Gras Story has me lusting for a trip here….
- Over at Apartment Therapy I shared Shirley’s Country Garden Makeover earlier this week.
Have a great weekend ~ R
image: Margaret Shaffhauser with and English bull terrier at the Canine Association Show, 3 Nov 1934 / by Ted Hood from flickr
BACK ISSUES of P+V Newspaper Are Available in the FREE Resource Library
Get A Prettier, More Organized Garden in 10 Days
JOIN THE GARDEN DESIGN CHALLENGE
Get your garden in shape so you can enjoy some peaceful & nourishing time in your own piece of the great outdoors.