Spring in New England gardens such as mine (huge with lots of annual winter damage from falling limbs) call for significant clean up. Burning is in the cards for today as well as lots of chopping and dragging, and hauling and raking and spreading and all things that make me tired. I had planned to tap our maples this weekend but the word on the street is that (for at least my area of Massachusetts) the sugar season is complete bust. Fingers crossed that it’s all a bit better for our friends to the north. Maple Syrup in the window from Stowe Patrol.
While we are toiling away, I hope you have a lovely and productive weekend yourselves. Here are some of my favorite things from around the interwebs this week.
- Do you still use paper letterhead? I hardly do these days, and I really miss it.
- I wish I could find (or have made) some classic work (as in garden work not office work) dresses constructed from this stuff.
- Without exception, I would happily take one of each thing here.
- I have dreams of fixing up our barn this summer….trying to figure out how to make my NOT stylish mess look like this quite stylish mess.
- I posted my latest DIY project (a sideboard for my sun porch) over on AT — I would love to hear what you think of the transformation.
- Give me a Ring — a super clever app!
- Give a Flower to a Stranger at the Brooklyn Museum — Lovely!!
- Mason Jar Sprouts — I am soooo trying this!
- I’ve been spending lots of time on Pinterest – (how to stop) — care to join me?
- Also — if you want a little more of studio ‘g’ than you can get here – like the facebook page.
Have a Great weekend! ~R