This week was a big one. Leaf Spring 2012 came out on Monday and now that I have been though this process twice, I have learned a few things. For me, giving birth to a magazine, is a bit like really giving birth and these things are something you don’t recover from over-night. To expect something different I have come to learn is unreasonable. So I am glad for this slow weekend ahead, and I am looking forward to getting ahead of the catch-up and hopefully by Monday I will be all back to normal.
I hope you enjoy this springy weekend. Take some time to Enjoy Leaf and if you get all done with that, here are a few more interesting things.
- Forget Welcome mats….this is so much better…
- Beautifully, Bringing Nature Home.
- A Perfect Weekend Project.
- By the hands of masters.
- Archeology crossed with Outstanding in the Field = The 27 Year Old Picnic.
- Pretty Seasonal Stationary.
- oh– and another perfect weekend project (in case the last one wasn’t enough).
And finally, those Beautiful Hanging Containers in the picture above are by Decurate
Get My Free Newsletter
Connect with Nature.