I am spending this weekend in the garden (if that bitter wind would just stop!). There is a mountain of compost/mulch (a 50/50 mix) on my driveway that I mindlessly threaten to hit with my car every time I pull out of the garage. It needs to be spread and it’s going to take a while– a whole days work of weeding and spreading barely got me through a quarter of it.
- So last night my hubs and I checked out a new band…Air Traffic Controller…they are the current music obsession and well worth checking out.
- I can’t wait to see the new Domino magazine!
- I’ve got party plans on the horizon….think these would be so fun! ~ Flower Party Poppers
- I’m still be-fuddled about what to replace my dead lawn with..looking for inspiration in these Lawn free garden ideas
- I’m curious if you have a favorite persimmon? Wanting to plant one, not sure which.
- Planters, in a rainbow of fruit flavors!
- For fashion, or for gardening…I like so many of these hair in my face problem solvers.
- Oh, yeah– I just found my 2012 summer shoes…
have a great Sunday….
image of Air Traffic Controller from Iceland Naturally.
BACK ISSUES of P+V Newspaper Are Available in the FREE Resource Library
Get A Prettier, More Organized Garden in 10 Days
JOIN THE GARDEN DESIGN CHALLENGE
Get your garden in shape so you can enjoy some peaceful & nourishing time in your own piece of the great outdoors.