My MIL and FIL arrive from CA tonight, so this mothers day weekend will be especially mother-ly. I am particularly grateful for this visit as it will allow me to depart for London next week knowing that my family will not have to endure the stress of a missing mom, chauffeur, chef, laundress, dog walker, chicken feeder, etc. etc. I’m looking forward to an opportunity to focus on working and making a trip that revolves almost universally around gardens. But before all that, its mother’s day and the weekend….I hope you all have a wonderful weekend with your mothers or those who you mother (or both). Until Monday….
- I spent much of the day yesterday looking for a couple of great adirondack-like chairs for my garden…I found nothing….but now am wondering if I might be loving this instead.
- Love this post about cheap, easy and DIY-able outdoor kitchens.
- and this one for Sandbox ideas is pretty great too!
- I just can’t ever get enough of ephemeral fashion.
- Cretaceous Garden.
- I think I need this for my shopping lists…
- The Next Gen of String Gardens.
- My new (signed and #’d) Charley Harper print that I scored yesterday (above) at Brimfield reminded me of these guys!
BACK ISSUES of P+V Newspaper Are Available in the FREE Resource Library
Get A Prettier, More Organized Garden in 10 Days
JOIN THE GARDEN DESIGN CHALLENGE
Get your garden in shape so you can enjoy some peaceful & nourishing time in your own piece of the great outdoors.