Big week this week — I am still recovering from the final push of getting Leaf Magazine live. Hopefully the weekend will provide the respite and recharging I am craving. What are you up to? I hope you will enjoy a few of these links.
- I tried making gloves once….the thumbs came out too small….maybe this would help.
- I am obsessed with this plant right now — it smells and looks amazing in my garden.
- Pattern Paper Collection (Wow!)
- Pretty Pods.
- It’s apple season — I’m trying these out.
- I think these bee prints are so cool. (perhaps for a kids a room?)
- This ‘Free Rock’ story made me smile.
- The Flaneur Society.
- Whimsical Beach huts by Leo Caillard.
I’m venturing into plant propagation…I talked about it this week on Apartment Therapy.
Have a Great Weekend!
image Morris Graves in his leek garden by Imogen Cunningham found via The Tangled Nest.
BACK ISSUES of P+V Newspaper Are Available in the FREE Resource Library
Get A Prettier, More Organized Garden in 10 Days
JOIN THE GARDEN DESIGN CHALLENGE
Get your garden in shape so you can enjoy some peaceful & nourishing time in your own piece of the great outdoors.