We had fun this week making final harvests. (is your garden still producing…ours is really winding down fast!).
Our little lawn tractor trailer is full of every kind of melon, squash and pumpkin you can imagine (and there was more than just this!). If I have some extra time this weekend I am going to try (for the first time) to plant a winter garden. Some kale, beets, leeks and lettuce. I am curious how late I can harvest things here. Have you planted a winter garden? I am curious if there are any tips and tricks you might advise.
Here are a few things to enjoy over the weekend.
- Don’t miss this opportunity to get a great free book about designing a beautiful deck!
- Planted a few of these this week…hoping they survive the winter.
- Catching shrimp with a horse — so interesting.
- These are all such good tricks!
- So glad to see the Olmstead Elm re-incarnated.
- This is my favorite pinterest pin this week.
- I really want fists for my wrist.
- Finger knitted tents are so garden perfect!
Get My Free Newsletter
Connect with Nature.