Fall is whizzing by but I am trying so hard to keep track of it. That halloween is in less than 2 weeks away is blowing my mind…I just hope that we don’t have a freak early snow again that knocks our power out for a week. I’m not over the 2011 version of that, so I am grateful it has been mild and the leaves are falling off the trees in their own time. I like having the opportunity to enjoy it.
I’ve got a lot going on this weekend…celebrating fall and kids; here are a few things on my mind.
- I remember making these when I was kid….I think my kids need to make them.
- My little guy is sick…. I am hopeful that this cure for his sore throat will be tasty (and I love the commercial at the end)
- Who are your voting for? (I had a hard time choosing between Dan Pearson’s, Patricia Fox’s and one of John Wyer’s – I like the one with the walkway on top of the stonewall)
- We are going cable free (so glad to eliminate telecoms from my life) — loving Air Parrot and Apple TV.
- I’ve started christmas shopping — and I am buying a few rolls of this for the wrapping.
- My cobble stone patio is happily starting to resemble this (without the rest of the beautiful stuff).
- I’ve been entertaining this fantasy about moving abroad again… I want to live in this village.
- Over on Apartment Therapy this week, I wrote about getting the color red into your fall garden — maybe you might be interested in checking it out?
See you Monday!
xo – R
callicarpa image by rochelle greayer
Get My Free Newsletter
Connect with Nature.