I’ve got a couple hours before the weekend begins in earnest so I am trying to squeeze in some creative work before I sign off. This weekend I’m planning to get a few projects done (painting mostly) as well as some deep cleaning checked off the to-do list. I am feeling the rapid dawn of spring – even though I still need to shovel the foot of snow that arrived on Wednesday from my front porch. It must be the dripping icicles that are sending spring signals to my brain. How about you? – I’ve read around that some people are planting seeds (in the Northwest) – that seems so crazy at the moment. Is it spring in your world? If not, maybe you want to enjoy a few links.
- Heart shaped Hoya Plants for your Valentine?
- A Sappy Discovery – and a game changer in New England?
- A How-To for a Stylish Shed (that looks nothing like the pallets it is made from)
- What I am reading (it is fantastic)
- What I am reading in between my other reading (also quite compelling)
- Over and Underrated Vegetables
- The Gardenist – Finding Garden Treasure on Craigslist
- Ikea Hydroponics (and a story about a new adventure for my parents)
- This is upsetting – I’ve been thinking about it as I prepare for a book launch -Is this the price of an increased profile and putting yourself and your message out into the world in a greater way?…and being a woman…
- And not to end on a negative note (that last bullet is a doozy I know) — I love this idea of a 12 week year. I’m adopting it. Right now.
- I’m working on a new website — and struggling to find its footing – it makes me feel better to know I’m not the only designer who finds this hard.
’til Monday – Rochelle
Image Alder and Co
BACK ISSUES of P+V Newspaper Are Available in the FREE Resource Library
Get A Prettier, More Organized Garden in 10 Days
JOIN THE GARDEN DESIGN CHALLENGE
Get your garden in shape so you can enjoy some peaceful & nourishing time in your own piece of the great outdoors.