If you didn’t see my Apartment Therapy post about the inspiration for my table top garden, then you might have missed Rad Megan’s table top water garden. I can’t get it off my mind….totally obesessed. Can we all agree that this should become a trend, therefore (hopefully) causing my local garden centers to stock cool water plants in the dead of winter? That would be nice.
Here are other a few other things that caught my eye this week. Have a great weekend!
- Symphony of the Soil – The trailer has convinced me that I need to see the whole documentary.
- Slipping Away Fast – Can we stop it?
- Is it me or does this seem like a real bargain!
- A good use of Outdoor Fabric. Especially if you have a nasty old table.
- I love this. Want more. Hope they are real and not just photoshopped.
- True facts That Sound Made Up. So interesting if they really are true.
- This will be filling kid time during the next snow day. Then I will have spare plant tags.
- This resonated with me.
- This too. (Thanks Pam)
image Rad Megan
BACK ISSUES of P+V Newspaper Are Available in the FREE Resource Library
Get A Prettier, More Organized Garden in 10 Days
JOIN THE GARDEN DESIGN CHALLENGE
Get your garden in shape so you can enjoy some peaceful & nourishing time in your own piece of the great outdoors.